2017HAMMER QLD SENIOR CLASSIC

All deposits received so far are updated .... if you have paid and you are not shown please contact me with your deposit & date details
Due date that deposits must be received by is the 27th November
B Squad has only 2 spots not secured and C Squad has 4 spots not secured

Latest update as at 3pm 24/11/2016

Attachments

• 2017 Hammer Classic .xls
    52.5 KB · Views: 47
Hi Carol & Animal I will have to drop out of C squad due to being in the isa in Jan 17. Will still be able to make it to the Kegel in March with Luke and Kurt . ..deposits to follow early next month cheers Tezza

Hi Carol & Animal I will have to drop out of C squad due to being in the isa in Jan 17. Will still be able to make it to the Kegel in March with Luke and Kurt . ..deposits to follow early next month cheers Tezza
Hi Carol deposit $100 transferred today thanks Steve Lenton
Hi carol Paid 200 deposit today Anz Thanks
Carol..Gail Porter paid her balance of $170 today at the bowl...
Paid $50 deposit today to ANZ Caboolture account

Thank you Terry O'Meara.. see you in March
Thank you Steve
Thank you Michael
Thank you Gail -sorry about the mix up, :) you are now FULLY paid
Thank you Terry W

Hi Carol,If I don't get into B squad I am able to bowl C squad if there is a spot available.
Thanks Rob

Rob -I have put you into C Squad as you were the first Paid reserve on our sheet .
All B & C Spots have now Paid (& are confirmed)
A Squad we also need your deposits ASAP Please

we have 13 spots in A Squad to fill
Reserves for B & C Squad - all spot are in order of date received - unfortunately at this stage we cannot move you but if spots become available you will be contacted

All bowlers please not that your deposit is not refundable if we can not fill your spot - moving a bowler from one squad to another does not fill your vacancy.
regards
Carol

Attachments

53.5 KB · Views: 44
Rob -I have put you into C Squad as you were the first Paid reserve on our sheet .
All B & C Spots have now Paid (& are confirmed)
A Squad we also need your deposits ASAP Please

we have 13 spots in A Squad to fill
Reserves for B & C Squad - all spot are in order of date received - unfortunately at this stage we cannot move you but if spots become available you will be contacted

All bowlers please not that your deposit is not refundable if we can not fill your spot - moving a bowler from one squad to another does not fill your vacancy.
regards
Carol
Thanks Carol

latest Update 8:15am 1/12/2016

Attachments

53.5 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom