2015 Capalaba Cup

mjmclo

AMF Capalaba is once again holding the Capalaba Cup. It is to be contested Sunday 26 July 2015. Entry form attached. Please call the centre to put down your names or leave them in the comments below.

Edited to add rules & prize fund based on 20 entries.

Attachments

• Capalaba Cup Tournament A4.pdf
    212.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Capalaba Cup Rules & regs 2015.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I am interested in this, just checking though, are you paying 1st only based on 20 entries?

That is a question worth asking George. I will get a definitive answer and post back on here when I have details for you. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. A slight oversight on the entry form.

Howdy folks. I have now amended the original post to include a rules and regs page with proposed payout listed. So far we have 5 names and would love loads more. I will start posting names list next week.

Just checking, when you say top 4 will contest a 1 game step ladder to decide the winner do you mean, 4v3, then winner plays 2 and then winner plays top seed? Or is it a 1 game 4 person shootout to decide the winner?

Here is the entrant list as it stands so far. Names in bold have paid deposit.

Angela Ruhland
Ronald Hine
Daniel Wilson
Scott Marshall
Liam Gallagher
George Frillingos
David Edwards
Robert Beausaert
Cheryl Walduck
Carl Womack

Thanks to those that have already indicated to attend and support this event.

Next updated list later this week.

Current bowlers list. Names in bold have paid deposit.

Angela Ruhland
Ronald Hine
Daniel Wilson
Scott Marshall
Liam Gallagher
George Frillingos
David Edwards
Robert Beausaert
Cheryl Walduck
Carl Womack

Shaun Malynn

Every one is welcome to just turn up on the day as well, the more the merrier. It would be appreciated if you could pay by cash on the day so we can pay out cash at the end of the event.

Entrants as at 25/7/15

Angela Ruhland
Ronald Hine
Daniel Wilson
Scott Marshall
Liam Gallagher
George Frillingos
David Edwards
Robert Beausaert
Cheryl Walduck
Carl Womack

Shaun Malynn
Grant Hold
Jacky T

Plenty of spots still available. Come on down and have a go at this tournament. Should be a good days bowling with some decent scoring and good fun.

Back
Top Bottom