2014 Touring Bowlers Champion

caboolture bowl

The Wide Bay and Border Runners tours are introducing a new event to the calendar
"Touring Bowlers Champion". The 2014 event will be held at Caboolture on the 14th December at 9.00am with the top 12 from each tour being invited to attend this event.

Format: 8 Games Qualifying Top 3 step ladder final.
Cost: $60.00
Prize: 1st $250 2nd $150.00 3rd $125.00 4th $75.00 5th $50.00. based on 24 bowlers.

If bowlers have bowled in both tours and make the top 12 in both, bowlers outside the top 12 will be invited.

Batesy

Last edited:
One question batsey, if there is a lady in the top 12 for either tour - will they get the 8 pins start (as they currently do in the wide bay events) ?

With both tours now finished we need to get the top 12 from both to register for the 2014 Touring Bowlers Champion event on the 14th December, please find attached the final standings for the WBT, if you could please confirm if you are bowling and for which tour if you have qualified for both.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• 2014 wide bay tour points - WORST DROPPED.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 84
I'm not top 12 but I'd like to enter if there is a spot available. Thanks

Please find attached the final points tally for 2014 Border Runners
Could the Top 12 please register here and just like the WBT if you have qualified for both please indicate which tour you will be bowling for

Cheers

image.jpg

Thanks Brian,

Please put me down - Borders Runners Tour.

Cheers
Jon King

Hi Brian

I wish I could but I wont be able to make the tournament with prior commitments on this day.

Good luck to everyone else bowling.

Thanks
Yvette

Batsey - I'm not in either top 12, however there are a few who are etc and a few who bowled in both and finished in the top 12 in both. Whats the situation then with bowlers lower down in the lists coming in - I'm so far down it doesn't matter so just curious.

Below is the Border Runners list of confirmed and the invited bowlers I have all sent msgs too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 47
Okay widebay tour bowlers lets get all confirmed top 12 bowlers who are bowling to list on here please ASAP.

Cheers

Batesy

Back
Top Bottom