2014 Melbourne Cup Win A Spot

Lee_B

Hi All,
I have attached an entry form for the 2014 Melbourne Cup Win A Spot Tournament.

Date: Sunday 1st June 2014
Check in: 9.00am Bowl: ASAP
Cost: $80.00

See entry form for more details.
If you wish to bowl please post here or email [EMAIL='[email protected]']lee@ozte[/EMAIL]npin.com.au or call Chirnside Park Bowl 0397270007.

Regards,

Lee Booth.

Attachments

• win a spot entry form (2).pdf
    381.5 KB · Views: 85
Just bumping this back up to the top.

Going by the entries we have at this stage, this event is looking to be cancelled but will confirm in the next couple of weeks.

-Lee

Great communication?
The tournament was on Sunday and unfortunately I missed Bens post on Saturday night but he still turned up and was able to bowl.

Scores are on Chirnside Parks Facebook page and also on the Vic Tenpin Events Facebook page.

I agree. I had plenty of communication regarding this tournament because it was on FB plus I contacted the centre & the people involved. If people really wanted to bowl they would have made the effort I'm sure

Why the hell should I call the centre. It was posted on here that there would be an update because the numbers were low. It takes what 30 seconds to post that it's going ahead. That never happened. Strange way to do business.

Yet the Melbourne Cup score updates are on here, not on the TBA Tenpin Events page.
Both places would be good for a Nationally Ranked Event.

Back
Top Bottom