10. Adam Harmsworth
11. Donna Adams
12. Mick Brunhier
13. Matt Thomas
14. Terry Wenban

Thanks

Batesy

Hi Batesy;

Sorry mate but I have to drop out due to a thumb problem preventing me from bowling.

Cheers,
Ryan Edgar

Hi Everyone, time to confirm if your still bowling. I have worked on a new prize fund based on 18 bowlers which will have to be the minimum to run these events. Victoria are getting about 70-80 to their events so I think we just have to spread the word.

Names so far for Event 1 on the 22nd April, check-in time TBA

1. Terry Wenban
2. Jon King
3. Shayne Melton
4. Alicia Melton
5. Start Crowley
6. Ricki Reid
7. Dale Stewart
8. Duane Gilliland
9. Keith Mellor
10. Adam Harmsworth
11. Donna Adams
12. Mick Brunhier
13. Matt Thomas

Thanks

Batesy

I think I heard that they have woman bowl as well because I think Jeanette won one but gets handicap, but once you win one you lose it. I am still in ...

Hi Batesy, BATBA masters are on the 22nd April at cannon hill. I have to think about which event to enter

Well mate - you can bowl on something thats unbelievably hard, and makes you tear your hair out - or you can go and bowl at Caboolture ;-)

Great to see the QLD series start up again! Don't let the low numbers get to you, here in VIC we averaged 20-25 for the first few years with some as low as 16 entries. Last year we averaged 35 and this year, our 6th, has exploded to averaging 70. I wish I could tell you the secret but in reality we haven't changed anything in the format for the last 4 years. The only thing different is a sponsor came on board last year so we can guarantee first prize.

Good luck to everyone taking part in these events! Remember, it's a perfect chance to test your game before moving on to the Ranked events!

Hey Batsey - sorry mate i wont be able to make it now, can you please withdraw me from this event.

Sorry Brian,

I am out as well - have to bowl masters as part of Association Challenge requirements.

Hope all goes well.

And a personal thanks for your commitment to bowling excellence and the idea of this event. The Tuesday WTBA league is a real eye-opener for tough lane conditions.

Should be fine for the other days.

Cheers
Jon K

I'm new to this but it seems the same people bowl most tournaments.... So why is this Event, the Heritage City Cup AND the BATBA champs all over the same weekend???? Seems that everyone should be working together not competing against each other for bowlers. Not meant to criticize this great event just trying to get my head around this clash issue that regularly pops up!

I'm new to this but it seems the same people bowl most tournaments.... So why is this Event, the Heritage City Cup AND the BATBA champs all over the same weekend???? Seems that everyone should be working together not competing against each other for bowlers. Not meant to criticize this great event just trying to get my head around this clash issue that regularly pops up!
Heritage is the weekend before (14th and 15th April). See you there.

Back
Top Bottom