2010 Brisbane Assoc Teams

hamster

Just a Bowler
Congratulations to all who made the 2010 teams. 23 men and 7 women tried out. Some very good bowling was seen with high games from Dracy Fox 280, Greg Bochenek 279 and Rikki Reid 277.

Mens Team :

Brad Reggars 231.5 avg
Ben Hynes 219.1 avg
Peter Martin 218.8 avg
Me 215.2 avg
Dale Stewart 214.1 avg
Rikki Reid 211.6 avg
Jon King 210.3 avg

Womens Team:

Taya Reggars 185 avg
Cindy Phelan 183.2 avg
Danyell Burgess 181.6 avg
Katie Kroehnert 176.4 avg
Amy-Lee Kroehnert 173.5 avg
Kylie Waddell 166.9 avg
Kasey Smith 161.3 avg

The BATBA committee would like to thank everyone and wishes its representives all the best in the 18th Association Challange at Kingaroy Bowl.

Hammo

ps GO THE HAPPY PANTS

Congrats to all who made the team, especially Amy-Lee. Well done!!!
Well done Hamster and Dale although having you pair in the same team can only mean trouble!!! Good luck people and bowl well.

Grant

Has Association challenge started a New Seniors comp?

Whats the average age of that Team...I recon it could nearly be a seniors side...:D:D

Congrats to everyone who made the teams...Special mention to Pete...I know you been trying for a while mate..>Well done...Enjoy the Teams atmosphere you could be the missing link that Brisbane have longed for...

Well done also to Dale and Hammo also...

The million dollar Question??
Does this now mean that Marto is no longer a fringe bowler :D

congrats to all that have made the team

I think your right Mr Pearson does seem like a team of old buggers :D

Excuse me Mr. Pearson! Since when have 30 - 50yr. olds been regarded as Seniors? And the chicks team certainly will not be impressed.

Congrats. to all and looking forward to the Challenge -

GO CABOOLTURE - we are in training!

Flower

Congrats to all! Was a great day and some great bowling by all.

With the strength of field, now they can officially hand over the gold to Brisbane team! No need for the challenge!

;) :D

Good luck to all associations in Kingaroy!

Excuse me Mr. Pearson! Since when have 30 - 50yr. olds been regarded as Seniors? And the chicks team certainly will not be impressed.

Congrats. to all and looking forward to the Challenge -

GO CABOOLTURE - we are in training!

Flower

Hey Lady Flower
have XXXX come on board as a sleave sponsor yet :)

Oh how i miss XXXX down here :(

Thanks guys..

Am absolutely over the moon to finally make the team (maybe my 4th or 5th roll off), and to have a lot of good mates in there too, we will have a great time in Kingaroy. Funny ... Avg age about 40. A lot of good bowlers missed out, but they will come back hungrier next year. I'm going to enjoy my time in the side, because you never know when it might be your last.

Personally, I just had one of those days ... the ones that happen about twice a year where you can't miss. I felt like a lefty !!! Appreciate the support from all ... and can't wait for the 5am starts. Let me at it.

Cam .. I'm still fringe mate ... but it seems that whenever I wear the Happy Pants that good things happen. Pity we have to wear Black for the Challenge.

Cheers ..

Go BRIZZO !!

Pity we have to wear Black for the Challenge.

This is outrageous!!! :mad::mad: Not allowed to wear happy pants at the challenge!?!?

Surely there is an avenue for appeal against this grotesque rule!

Would it help if we got a petition together?!?!

Peter you bowled well and wholly deserve to be there mate.

Just one very important question for you though, do you get a discount on the shirt ;) :D LOL!

SAVE THE HAPPY PANTS 2010! :surrender:

Challenge rules say nothing about the colour of slacks or Trousers.

DRESS REGULATIONS
All team members should be in uniform or at least similar attire. All players given names should be on the front of their shirt (name badge or embroidered or screen printed is acceptable). Bowlers surname must be on the back of the shirt. Men must wear slacks. Ladies may wear slacks, skirts or tailored longer length dress shorts. No jeans or other shorts allowed.
A team cannot win the best presented team award unless ALL team members comply with the dress codes as stated in this rule. This includes displaying the words Association Challenge and/or knight symbol.

Just to be on the safe side ... All but line four was just in jest.

Hmmm... Now how to get the rest of the team to wear the happy pants??!! :D
Don't worry Marto, I'll send out a few emails! :p

Dale, I think Morty understands.... how many lefties in the Kingaroy team ?

Were taking one, just in case the rumour of Morty practicing left handed is really true !

Dale, I think Morty understands.... how many lefties in the Kingaroy team ?

Were taking one, just in case the rumour of Morty practicing left handed is really true !

I think Morty practices left handed at Kingaroy just to make sure that it is still shut out!

Back
Top Bottom