2009 Perth Youth Cup

Hi Everyone

Here is an updated squad list.

I will post one more list after this one before youth challenge. Just a reminder that should B squad fill, a $50 deposit will be required to secure your spot. Entry form will be out in the new year, still awaiting accrediatation numbers to be emailed from TBA.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• PYC09 Squad List 28.12.08.xls
    20 KB · Views: 75
heyy,
i was just wondering if u knew when entry forms are going to come out?
have you got a rough date??

common guys..
there should be more entries then this.

should be a great tournament..
where are all the people that age out..

they should be first on the list..

Hi Everyone

Updated Squad List and Entry Form attached. Entry form awaiting accreditation number.

Cheers

Matt

Attachments

• Perth Youth Cup 2009.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 26
  • PYC09 Squad List 20.01.09.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 31
Hi All

Here is an updated Squad Listing. This will be the last list posted until i return from the USA on the 24th of Feb. Please leave any names in this thread and i will add you to the squad list when i return.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• PYC09 Squad List 28.01.09.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
Hi Everybody

Here is an updated squad list

We are almost at the numbers required, there are still 2 months before this event so lets see if we cant get the required entries for the advertised payout.

Matt

Attachments

• PYC09 Squad List 10.03.09.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 38
I will have the oil patterns for this event confirmed hopefully by tomorrow. Once i have them they will be posted. Looking like a 45ft Long pattern and a 35ft Short pattern.

Please find attached the patterns for youth cup this year.

These patterns are better known as "Route 66" and "Boardwalk"

Attachments

• Joondalup Youth Cup 2009 - Long.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Joondalup Youth Cup 2009 - Long_3D.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 12
  • Joondalup Youth Cup 2009 - Short.pdf
    112.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Joondalup Youth Cup 2009 - Short_3D.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi Everybody

With a little over a month to go until the tournament, we have 45 names now.

Needing just 1 more male and 1 more female for a prizefund as advertised payout.

Just a little note, which will only affect 4 local bowlers and no interstaters, after speaking with the bowl today, i made an oversight of how big the squads could be, B squad has had to be re capped to 36 players instead of 40. I will be contacting the 4 players concerned about this change over the next 24 hours.

On a more positive note, here is an updated squad list for you all. And a note that the Long and Short patterns for this tournament will be laid on Friday May 1st for some practise at AMF Joondalup. Time to be confirmed.

Cheers

Matt

Attachments

• PYC09 Squad List 31.03.09.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom