2008 Melbourne Youth Cup

So i think we may have answered the question to how many lefti's you can fit into the one squad - no? 4 on one set of lanes though is that even allowed :p

So i think we may have answered the question to how many lefti's you can fit into the one squad - no? 4 on one set of lanes though is that even allowed :p

I think you need to be a little bit more specific in your comments. Are you complaining or commenting. If 4 leftys did appear on one lane for a block so be it. Most lane draws are conducted through chance. Would have been just coincidence.

Phil

There were a few lefties in B squad.
I do hope they aren't complaining about the numbers in the squad.

Anyway, general comment about the tournament.
Top 10 consisted of 2 quality lefties, a couple of strokers, a couple on crankers. Only thing missing was a girl (we almost had one of them as well - which would've been good to see)

I think it was a fair event and gave everyone a chance if they made good shots.

Congratulations to Yousef Akbar on the win. I'm sure everyone who was there and watching him bowl on Sunday would agree that he was a worthy champion.

Given the " :p " at the end do you think it would be a complaint? I was commenting on the uniqueness of the situation but all good fun as far as i'm concerned

Back
Top Bottom