2007 National Youth Cup

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I am the tournament director for this event and would prefer not to receive entries over this forum.

If you wish to place an entry please fill out the entry form with your deposit and send to:

Tournament Director - National Youth Cup
P.O. Box 181
Patterson Lakes VIC 3197

Or I can be contacted on email and I can place you in your preferred squad, however your sport will not be confirmed until your depoist is received.

Regards,
Joel
[email protected]

Is it normal policy to schedule two national tournaments on the same dates? The Cairns Open is set for the same weekend, isn't it?

Is it normal policy to schedule two national tournaments on the same dates? The Cairns Open is set for the same weekend, isn't it?

They clashed this year aswell but this tournament starts the National Youth Challenge Off. Maybe that might help.

Chris

what do i put for my TBA number because i dont get my number til 2007? do i put a deposit with the entry form or do i send the whole thing??

cheers

Option to pay deposit $90 or full fee on entry form, we always fill in 2006 registration number and update to 2007 at check-in.

Just a quick question I know it has been decided not to take entries via this forum but does that also mean periodic squad listings will not be posted up here either?

Cheers,
Bobba

Just a reminder that 15 days to the 2007 National Youth Cup
Squad listing at www.tenpin.org.au
If you wish to place an entry please fill out the entry form with your deposit and send to:
Tournament Director - National Youth Cup
P.O. Box 181
Patterson Lakes VIC 3197
Or Joel can be contacted on email and you can place you in your preferred squad, however your sport will not be confirmed until your depoist is received.
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom