2007 Caboolture Hammer QLD JNR Classic

morgie07

bowling chickie
okay so this weekend the hammer jnr classic waz held at cabbo....shame it waz on the same days as brissy jnr cup....
The competiton waz loads of fun....there waz heaps of cheerin... after bundy broke the ice (woot) n loads of great bowling.
There waz 10 teams of 4 to 5 bowlers comin from caboolture, maryborough, bundy, kingaroy/rocky n a mixed team with 2 bundy bowlers 2 caboolture bowlers n an aspley bowler.
Congrats to the bundaberg team consisting of:
Morgan Lutz (me) :D
Rhys James
Kirsty Sommer
Jared Conway
We came 1st overall, won best dressed, won high team game scratch of 795.....one of our bowlers won the sportsmanship award.....two of our bowlers won most improved average.....one won high game with handicap i think..... n another won high game scratch.......But enough about bundy.......
I just want to say congrats to the caboolture jaguars consisting of:
Casey Midgley
Jessica Runge
Jessica Hodnett
Jacqui ??????
For comin second n puttin up a huge fight in tht last game against us with jacqui n casey both bowlin 200 games.....
This tournament waz loads of fun n a great intro to some of the new comp bowlers......
Iwould lyk to say thanx to Animal.....HAMMER.....Nathan.....all the staff at caboolture bowl n of corse all the jnr bowlers who competed....without u there wouldnt hav been a comp n hopefully in the next couple of years this comp should almost be as big as JNR Shield or Ken Mills......

Congratulations on winning overall and all those other things you won.
Jacqui's last name is Hales.
And hopefully i can come do it next year, as long as the brisbane junior cup isnt on the same day.

But yes ,
once again congratulations.

xx

congrats bundy! i shoulda been there. wouldv been sweet. congrats too greasy rhysy for his new raw hammer pain. some good confidence into the bundy junior shield team for next years comp. good stuff

hey guys unfortunately i couldnt make it to this tournement but is it possible for someone to post the results of this tournement.....thanks

Congrats Bundy! Hope Rocky can scrape a team together next year!!!!!

Pictures & Results will be posted shortly. Thanks to all teams particpating in the innaugural event. It will be back same time next year, move over Brisbane Cup (kidding). Sorry for no news on total bowling before the event but approx 30 forms were sent out to bowling centres and junior guardians, sorry if no one from their centres weren't informed about it.

As i said all Results, Awards & Pictures should be by this time next week.

Congrats to Bundaberg the Champions, My Caboolture team for second & the mix team of Cab, Bundy, and 1 sole bowler from Aspley guess who? who came in 3rd.

Also a thanks to our Major Sponsor

Animal's Pro Shop
Hammer Bowling - Nothing Hits Like A Hammer

Regards Caboolture Bowl

hahaha yea we rock lol......hurry up nathan n post them pics lol......i wanna c myself n my team because we kicked ur teams butt lol.....i would hav loved to do it nxt yr but i'll b old.....mayb there shuld b a youth one

Back
Top Bottom