2006 YOUTH TEAMS CHALLENGE THANKS

Werribee

Werribee
Last week saw the 4th Youth Team Challenge played at Werribee Superbowl. I would just like to thank all the wonderful teams, managers and coaches for making it such an enjoyable event.

The bowlers played the game in a manner which was truly admirable and with the sprirt of true champions -they supported and motivated each other throughout the duration of the week.

A huge thanks to Ian Nicholls (score master) Aline Martin (First Aid) and Barry Davies for photography- if I have missed anyone I am sorry.

I would like to make special mention of the efforts of Peter Coburn. Peter is a volunteer for the TBA in his role as Chairperson, and works tirelessly at all events. He gives 100% at all times and should be commended on the time he dedicates to making the sport run so professionally. I am sure he put in at least an 80 hour week at the tournament last week!

To top it off we all enjoyed a wonderful night at the Italian Sports Club. Those New Zealanders just HAVE to come back and teach us the haka!!

Thanks to all - you made it a great week,

Edi, Doriana and the team

Back
Top Bottom