2006 Ebonite South Pacific Classic

Bert

The 2006 Ebonite South Pacific Classic will be held at AMF Moorabbin Bowl on the weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th September.

This Tournament will once again decide Australia's representatives at the AMF World Cup to be held in Caracas, Venezuela in November.

Entries will only be accepted via Total Bowling at the following link or by filling in the entry form and posting it to the AMF Tournament Director or by faxing it to 02 62933553.

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=107024#post107024

Please note – Due to a history of people pulling out of events in the final week before a Tournament, a non-refundable deposit of $100 must be received within one (1) week of nominating for this event. If a deposit is not received, then your name will be removed from the squad listing. Entries will not be accepted at Moorabbin Bowl or any other location.

I look forward to seeing you all in Melbourne in September.

Regards

Brett Smith
AMF National Tournament Director

Hey Brett, Could you put me down for B squad, if James has anything to do with the lanes, put me in Z Squad we should have a back ends by then.
Lovey

lovey said:
Hey Brett, Could you put me down for B squad, if James has anything to do with the lanes, put me in Z Squad we should have a back ends by then.
Lovey
You might have some fingers by then Lovell! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom