2005 NSW GRAND PRIX SERIES

I am trying to get together a Data Base of those Male & Female Adult/Open Bowlers who would like to be kept informed of 2005 NSW Grand Prix Events.

There are various listings floating around but I find that they are extremely out of date.

If you could fill in the attached and forward it to me at [email protected] this will be the start of a new era in bowling.

I can assure you that this information WILL NOT be used for any external marketing purposes and will be treated as strictly confidential.

Don't forget our first Grand Prix event for 2005 is 5th & 6th February at Blacktown. Should be exciting with the introduction of some new formats, prize fund payouts and special incentives!!!!!

Data Base

For any bowler who provided their details via a form that I handed out at Tuggeranong in December.

Could you please fill out the attached Data Base form as unfortunately your details did not reach me.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks Sue

Data Base

For those bowlers who would like to receive information on upcoming NSW Grand Prix Events (both Open and Youth) I strongly urge you to provide me with your contact details (see previous post).

To those bowlers that have registered for the Blacktown Open - thank you for your support.

For those that have not as yet entered - please take the time to review the new formats and ideas that we have come up in an effort to improve the 2005 Series.

"The Future Of Our Sport (Tournaments) Rests With Your Support".

Many Thanks
Sue Cassell

Back
Top Bottom