2004 Australian Open Qualifying Stats

The stats from the AO make interesting reading.

These are complied from the Frame Scores from qualifying.

The frame scores from the AO are on TotalBowling at the 2004 Live Super 6 Scores. http://www.totalbowling.com.au/index.php?page=/www/live/2004australianopen/livescores.php

The average of open frames for the top bowlers is less than 1.
The average number of stirkes per game for the top bowlers greater than 6.
and the max number of strikes in a game for the top bowlers greater than 8.

Attached the spreadsheet of the AO Stats.

Ian Nicholls

Hi George

Will post the Matchplay stats tomorrow if anybody is interested

It seems your open frames are are on the high side

Ian Nicholls

That would be interesting. I will look forward to reading these matchplay stats.

Thanks Ian.

Christian

I would like to say Thank You to Ian for those stats and I hope this can be done for the next super six (NSW Open).

It would have taken you ages to compile these files and a huge thank you goes to you.

Christian

Ian,

You would have to supply the most comprehensive stats in the world for the bowling public to view.

It is a great series of stats to look at, and really shows the differance between those in the cut, and those who missed out.

Would it be at all possible to see a series of stats between each days qualifying, just to be able to compare 1 day to the next. Only if at all possible, and of course no real work is required to complete the request.

I must admit l have enjoyed being able to look at my stats compared to the top qualifier.

Keep up the good work.

Lance

Lance

New Stats for AO Qualifying showing Day 1 and Day 2 and Combined

At this stage I only have Averages and High Game for overall in the stats

Day 1 averages on live scores

Stay tuned for Melbourne Cup. Will provide more info then.

Ian Nicholls

Hi IANN,
i was just wondering if you could post the results in a different format for downloading as my pc does not have xls?

cheers mate

Paul K.

Hi Buzzer,
Thank you very much for that info,i have dowloaded the program and it works a treat.

Thanx again,

Paul K.

Back
Top Bottom