$20,000 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup June 10th &11th June

Hi everyone
Please find attached the OILING PATTERN for the Melbourne Tenpin Cup.
Thankyou

Attachments

• 2017 Melbourne Cup 40ft 2016.pdf
    311 KB · Views: 132
Bowlers the response to entries has been overwhelming. b squad is full. A squad is available and we are opening a C squad especially for interstaters that are flying in on the Saturday morning. at the end of the day we couldn't accommodate the 80 or so bowlers that wanted b squad. some bowlers were always not going to get the squad they preferred. I apologise to those that will not be able to bowl b squad but hope the c squad will assist. thankyou

Bowlers
Attached is squad updates. Note the NEW C SQUAD. Also bowlers highlited in yellow were bowlers whose preferred squad was B (now full), so I have placed in C.
There are still over 70 bowlers without paid deposits. To secure A or C please call the Bowl to pay a deposit.
If there are issues please let me know.
Thankyou

Attachments

• MTC Squad list.pdf
    213.2 KB · Views: 68
Bowlers
C squad check in will be 6.30pm, BUT bowling the squad could be later, even up to 8pm.
and thanks Jason for your entry.

Thanks Sam.
Bowlers please find Squad Update.
Any queries please let me know.
Thankyou

Attachments

• mtc 2017 squad listings as of 18th April 2017.jpg
    mtc 2017 squad listings as of 18th April 2017.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 0
As per phone call, please move the following people to A Squad.

- David Brooks
- Jaimie-Lee Spiller
- Matthew Krinis
- Jason Turai

URGENT!!!!! BOWLERS A SQUAD IS NOW FULL (WITH NAMES). NOT ALL BOWLERS HAVE PAID DEPOSITS. Paid deposits will confirm A squad. I now have a Reserve List for A. Please pay a deposit asap. Thankyou

Squad Listing as of 24th April. Bowlers with paid deposits will have preference to squads.
**Any bowlers who are NOT bowling but have names down could you please let me know asap.
Thankyou

Attachments

• mtc squad update 24th April.jpg
    mtc squad update 24th April.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom