18th QLD Ladies Classic

caboolture bowl

I would first like to just one more time thank Mary Flower and her team for the 17 years they put into organising and promoting this great Ladies event, Mary is enjoying her retirement and is hoping that the lady bowlers of Australia keep supporting this event and all ladies event around the country.

I would like to welcome Carol Hill (Mrs Animal) to this event as a partner with myself to keep this event one of the major ladies events on the calendar, Carol and I have been organising and promoting the Qld Hammer Senior Classic event for the past 12 years and together we will try our hardest to not fill Mary's shoes but keep them going in the same direction.

This years event will be held again on the 3rd weekend of July the 16th and 17th and we hope to see a full field of 54 Ladies battling it out to have their name on the QLD Ladies Classic (QLC) Mary Flower Shield.

Yours in Bowling

Batesy and Carol.

Great news "BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ANYMORE" have confirmed their sponsorship for the 18th year of this great event, Thanks Karen and Keith for your fantastic support.

www.brastogo.com.au

biggirls_logo-png.17185

Cheers

Batesy and Carol
wow lots of guys bowling this year....

We have decided to continue with the Silver / Gold Sponsor requests. The more we have in Sponsorship Dollars the better the prize fund, as we all like to be rewarded for bowling well and you lovely Ladies deserve the best we can get.

Our Sponsors so far
* Major Sponsor 'BIG GIRLS DONT CRY ANYMORE' on board for the 18th year
* Caboolture Tenpin Bowl & Mini Golf - Great centre, great staff, great Café
* Kegel is also on board
* Mary Flower and John Whillans I believe are doing Silver Sponsorship - Thank You Mary and John (I know that Mary is going to pop in over the tournament to say hi to all of you ... I think she is missing you lovely ladies already)
* Mick Brunhierl again is Sponsoring the highest placed Queenslander out of the money - Thank you Mick
* Animals ProShop is on Board with a couple of ProShop Vouchers for the Raffle and available all weekend to assist with any gear problems.
Raffle this year will be a Half Spot paid into the 2017 event

So now taking
$50.00 donations for Silver Sponsor
$100.00 donations for Gold Sponsor
$100.00+ donations for Platinum Sponsor

Please contact
Batesy - [email protected]
Carol - [email protected]
leave a message here for more information
Cheers
Batesy & Carol

Last edited: