Animal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations Lawrie sorry I had to take Rose home, we both send you all the best
    Warmest Regards
    Rose and Brian
    HI CAROL.
    ANY CHANCE YOU CAN SEND ME THE BANK DETAILS SO I CAN TRANSFER DEPOSIT.

ROB CHINNER
    Lawrie,
    I have spoken to Gillian some time ago and we agreed to sound out some of the more "knowledgeable" seniors to propose a selection criteria for the National Seniors team.
    The way it is at present is anyone puts their hand up and TBA see it as a bunch of old folk wanting to do a like activity, their mentaility says participation similar to nursing homes rather than the intense competition we experience at these tournaments.
    Put your thinking cap on and let me know who you would believe could make up our working group or think tank, and then between us come up with an acceptable criteria for selection that TBA would take up.
    My thoughts are, myself, you, Chris Kirwin, Jeanette Baker, Mike Seymour.......what are your thoughts.....once we get a group together and all agree, then I'll send around a starting point where we all could put up proposals, ideas, solutions and discuss unti we have a concensus.........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom